Welcome to the 2015-2016 school year!
We are looking forward to the new school year with enthusiasm and a continued commitment to the success of all our children. We will strengthen our productive partnership with our community to ensure our children are college prepared, career ready and equipped with the skills needed for the 21st. century. A strong partnership with you will make a great difference in your child's education. Any partnership requires a shared responsibility and we ask that you guide and reinforce your child’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
- Attends school daily and arrives on time; ready for the day’s learning
- Completes and returns all homework assignments given by the teachers. We will continue to use the “red” pocket folders for school communications
- Read daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy and comprehension skills. Please remind your child to return their Summer Math/Reading log at the beginning of the school year for special recognition
- Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life
- Informs you if he/she needs additional support in any area
- Knows that you are working with us and expect him/her to do their best